#DellInspiron #N5010 #MissingWLANdriver
What’s up homies! Enjoy watching! If you like my video, please don’t forget to COMMENT + SHARE + LIKE + SUBSCRIBE !!!!!
Download link :
How to install:
1. Download the file then extract
2. Go to my computer, right click choose properties then go to Device Manager
3. You will see right away the missing hardware that needs to be installed. (Yellow exclamation mark)
4. In this case, your network controller is missing.
5. Right click the network controller, choose update driver
6. Select Browse my computer for driver software
7. Locate the file that you have downloaded and extracted, then click next and wait for it to finish.
Other videos you may like:
≥ How to Install – NBA Live 2005
≥ How to install TWRP + Super SU | Samsung Galaxy S5
≥ Solved! iPhone Black Screen problem after Apple Logo
≥ How to enter BIOS in Windows 10 | Toshiba Satellite
≥ How to Jailbreak ios 9.3.5 – 2020 (Free) 100%working
≥ How to setup AnyCast M2 Plus | For IOS & Android
≥ Solved!How to install WLAN driver for Dell Inspiron N5010 | (WIn7 32B)
≥ How to install BandiCam | Best Game Screen Recodring
≥ How to install Linux (Ubuntu) OS on your USB | Create bootable installer
≥ How to fix “iPhone is Disabled” | 100%Working & Free
≥ How to Jailbreak ios 4.3.3 | iPhone 4 in 2020